Friday, November 9, 2007

2012 Cotillion

November 2, 2007
It is so hard to believe that Cayla is 13 Years Old.
She got invited to the 2012 Cotillion.
The Theme was Hollywood Nights at the Museum
As you can see she looked beautiful.
Follow me while I take you through her Hollywood night.............
Every Star needs the star treatment.....................
Hair and Make-up
This started at 3:30 and did not end until 5:30. But I think it was worth every precious minute.
What an Awesome Do and Beautifull Eyes!
6:00 P.M. Then it was on our way to wardrobe. 6:15 A perfect dress for a perfect night. Only the best for our girl.
6:25
Pictures from the local Paparazzi! 6:30 A quick bite to eat to calm the nerves.

5 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

She is beautiful and it looks like it was a FUN night!

You must be proud!

Lisa

Julie said...

She is turning into a beautiful young lady!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. That sweet girl.... She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful

Jaime said...

How pretty and FUN. I want to go. Can we have a mom cotillion?