Emily has been growing her hair out for over a year now. She decided to do Locks of Love. I really did not think that we would make to 10 inches but we did.

Ten and a half inches later. She loves her new haircut and mom does do. She even got a patch from Girl Scouts. She was really excited.
4 comments:
hooray for Emily!
I had no idea and loved her new do when I saw it on Sunday. She should be in the paper or on the news or something as such an amazing example.
Way to go, Em!
Lisa
come over and play tag!
I think Emily's new cut is adorable!
This reminds me of when I was in 3rd grade and my mom cut off my long hair, leaving me with a bob.
Except it was for no cause more charitable than saving the frustration of getting all the tangles out!
Post a Comment