I can't believe my baby is FIVE! I can still remember the day that he decided to come into the world. Two weeks early and did not even give us time to get to the right hospital. He had a mind of his own and still does. As he grows up so fast all I can say is Thank you God for all the wonderful blessing you have given me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!! JANUARY 19, 2003
Sunday, January 20, 2008
LOOK WHO'S FIVE!
I can't believe my baby is FIVE! I can still remember the day that he decided to come into the world. Two weeks early and did not even give us time to get to the right hospital. He had a mind of his own and still does. As he grows up so fast all I can say is Thank you God for all the wonderful blessing you have given me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!! JANUARY 19, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Joey! I'm glad your Anna's friend!
Post a Comment