Hello Everyone I have decided that I am going to get my blog up to date this week. Don't give up on me yet. HA HA I am making a promise to have it done this week. So stay tuned for it.
Uh...still waiting.... It's not like y'all have had crazy going on around you or anything! ;)
And I totally laughed when I saw myself listed as "Tam Tam" on your links. Even Emily calls me that! She occasionally re-thinks herself and goes for "Ms. Tam Tam" -- HA!
5 comments:
i have wondered where you are! surely you are not busy with church, and kids, and end of year, etc.... :)
No kidding. I was about to drop you from my list! As if I have much room to talk.... ;)
HELLO...we are still waiting...give us an update! :-)
wait a minute - did you say this week? but that was last week! like I'm in a position to talk...
Uh...still waiting.... It's not like y'all have had crazy going on around you or anything! ;)
And I totally laughed when I saw myself listed as "Tam Tam" on your links. Even Emily calls me that! She occasionally re-thinks herself and goes for "Ms. Tam Tam" -- HA!
Post a Comment