This picture was taken at Easter but I love it.
For Easter we went with my parents to The Cowboy Church. It was awesome! I think that we all fit in real well. My dad wanted to have a picture so here it is. It looks great. I still say that Joey looks like my dad. Does anyone else see it? I would not trade any of my cowboys for nothin.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys
This picture was taken at Easter but I love it.
For Easter we went with my parents to The Cowboy Church. It was awesome! I think that we all fit in real well. My dad wanted to have a picture so here it is. It looks great. I still say that Joey looks like my dad. Does anyone else see it? I would not trade any of my cowboys for nothin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment