Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sunshine & Blossoms

As most of you know I babysit during the school year. I am always a little sad when the summer approaches. Here is my three girls that I will miss dearly. Mia(left)was a very smart little girl and at many times reminded me what I needed do to. HA HA She will not be coming back next year because her mommy is going to stay home with her. That is very exciting for them both, but luckily I can still see her shinning face at Church. Addison (middle) She was such a joy. She was just a few months old when she started coming but now she has grown into such a sweet little girl. Her personality was great and she smiled every morning when she came. She will not be coming back because her dad got a job in the Dallas area. But I will keep up with her on her blog. We miss you. Olivia (right) I have had Olivia the longest she was only 6 weeks old when she started to come and play. Now she is 2 and growing fast. She had always called us Mom and Dad but now that she is older she knows are names. Miss Charity and Mr. Jesse. Hopefully we will get to see her in the summer for play dates but if not we will be waiting for her in August. Have a great summer to all my girls.

1 comment:

Shannon West said...

sweet girls! I know they know they are loved!