Sunday, July 6, 2008
Christmas in July
Ok I am so excited. We have been wanting a nice swing set for so long, but when we priced them in February I knew the price tag was not in our budget. Well my Granny has a friend that had one and I ask her every year if they want to sell it! So guess what after 5+ years she said yes.(And the price tag was about 90% less) When we got it it was moldy and muddy and a little broken but with lots of power washing and TLC it is beautiful.
This is our tire swing and rope bridge
Front view of our slide, rock wall, and where swings will be.
Full View So When anyone wants to have a play date give me a call.
What you can't see is the back there is a curly slide and a fire pole and
stairs. This is the coolest thing ever and the kids are already having a great time and can't wait to have all there friends over.
I have to say Thank you to God for giving us such a blessing.
And to my wonderful Husband and Daddy who has spend many weeks loading, unloading, cleaning, sweating, and who knows what else just to make our children smile. I could not ask for a better man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is AWESOME!!
Yay for y'all!
It looks HUGE. How fun for everyone!
Post a Comment