Tuesday, July 8, 2008

GO MAVS GO

Well most of you know that Cayla will be a Freshman Cheerleader for Madison next year. Well we got her uniforms today and I have to say she looks great. It worth every penny and it's a lot of pennies. HA HA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4 comments:

Jill said...

oh how fun!! i don't even want to think about how much that costs, but how exciting for her (and you!)

Deborah said...

Aw come on, it can't be THAT much money!!! haha! Yeah right. The cost of college tuition for a semester, I'm assuming. She looks beautiful, so it's worth it. And hello, you didn't mention you built another HOUSE in the backyard!! Forget the kids, I want to come play!!

Tamra said...

That seems like a lot of outfits. I mean...have they heard of washing them? :)

Jaime said...

It brings back memories...loved the cheering days. Hey, my brother is going to be teaching there next year and helping to coach freshman football (and assistant coach for varsity baseball) so we may come to some games. I know she will have memories to last forever and she will always appreciate the sacrifices you made to give her these fun years!