Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Day with Mema

My Mom took us to Green Acres one day on her vacation. We had a blast. Thank You Meme. We played golf which is always fun with little ones. We rode bumper boats that was really awesome. We jumped on this crazy trampoline and I found out that I am not as light or young as I used to be. All my kids were jumping and flipping but I could not even get off the ground and when I did it was really painful. I was sore for two days. We all played arcade games and I think that my mom really enjoyed it. I know we did!! Before we left the kids made a animal land animal.(Same as build a bear but much cheeper) All I can say is THANKS MEMA WE LOVE YOU

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Looks like you had lots of fun with Mema!!